2013年10月21日星期一

FGtech V53 (item No. SE61-E) could plan before


Q: In the Accessory Manager FGTECH galletto v54

, I can see the Dongle is flashing, it can be found. Afresh I reinstall the Dongle driver, what added I can do?
A: Amuse acquaintance us to forward you an FGTECH galletto v54 able file.
Q: My FGtech V53 (item No. SE61-E) could plan before, but today I got absurdity “No dongle found”, the dongle can’t be found, able-bodied I installed Dongle driver, afresh afresh I admit USB dongle and accessible again, I got the aforementioned error, I approved on 4 Dell computer and a Dell D630. I set the computer date to January 1, 2013. The interface disciplinarian accession is no problem. Would you amuse resend me a new USB dongle?
A: Amuse accessible Accessory Manager to acquisition the Dongle is aflame or not, if the Dongle is flashing, amuse reinstalls the dongle driver; if there is no flashing, maybe the USB dongle is broken, amuse acquaintance us to forward you an fgtech v53 able file, the afterward account is the agreeable in the fgtech v53 able file. 
Q: I got one  FGTECH galletto v54
 V53 (Item No.SE61-E) and followed your instruction, I run fgtech Fix tool, but got an absurdity as the afterward account shows.
A: There are three aspects you charge to follow. First, set your computer arrangement date to 1/1/2013. Second, aback to watch our video tutorial on how to run “FG fix tool”. Third, bigger use windows XP professional.
Q(1): On this screenshot, the OBD is acquainted in the car, why do I accept a low voltage bulletin (red ellipse)?
A(1): try to affix the fgtech capital assemblage to the 12V or 16v ability adapter to see if it still has “low voltage” message.
Q(2): yes, I bought two 12V ability adapters and approved on two vehicles. Afterwards the ability adapter connected, the red LED ablaze flashed, but it still displays “Low Voltage”.
A(2): Try to affix to the 12V ability supply, afterwards the red ablaze flashes, use USB cable to affix fgtech and computer, accessible eobd2.exe. If it has no voltage display, amuse acquaintance us for added help. 

没有评论:

发表评论