2014年9月28日星期日

Faster and More Convenient Diagnosis by DS150 with Bluetooth

I bought a Ford car five years ago. Although my car works well these years, but my friend, a technician tells me to buy an Delphi ds150e for my car, which can keep my car in good conditions.
These years, I had a nice maintenance for my car, it seldom has issues. But now it is a little old, it cannot keep the good performance. I think it is good idea for me to buy Delphi ds150e which can repair and maintain car in time.
With the help of my friend, I decide to buy DS150 with Bluetooth according to the demands of my car. Delphi ds150e diagnostic tool with Bluetooth is a PC based diagnostic tool. For its support of Bluetooth and portability, it gives people a faster and more convenient diagnosis. In addition, it can read/clear fault codes, read live data, ECU coding and has other basic functions.


没有评论:

发表评论