2014年10月3日星期五

MB SD Connect c4 language support questions

I just received the MB SD C4 that I bought from you yesterday. I am German, and I want to read in German, so I try to set the language of DAS this morning but failed. There are 21 language options in the MB SD C4, but I am wondering how many languages are available when using its DAS?
Anton
Dear Anton:
After you set the language in Xentry, the language
MB SD C4 will be the same language for diagnosing, if you use Xentry every time you diagnose a car. The total 21 languages are available in this circumstances.
One thing you have to pay attention, if you do not diagnose or program in Xentry window, the system will automatically use DAS to do the work. The language in DAS will most likely be the language you set before.

However, if your DAS is installed on the desktop, only English is available then. In this situation, you should enter Xentry window for a different language.

没有评论:

发表评论