2014年8月10日星期日

Overall reviews on tacho pro 2008, digiprog3 and digiMaster3

tacho pro 2008 vs. digiprog3 vs. digiMaster3
When you have experienced something and then you could make a comment on it. And here I am sharing with my overall reviews on tacho pro 2008, digiprog3 and digiMaster3 according to my experience and my friend’s comments.
When I first enter odometer correction, I firstly use digiprog 3 . With the use of tacho 2008, I have experienced a lot by take a reference on user’s manual withGermany available. I have already worked with car models before 2008, never success on vehicles after that. Actually, this is a high-quality tool with limited compatible vehicle models. In fact, no one can be applied to all vehicle models.
digiprog 3 withGermany users manual has the same functions with tacho 2008, and what is their difference? That is the former is compatible with vehicles after 2008 such as Ford mustang 2010, 2010 ford connect and as well as older cars like ford 2003, and 2005 and so on, while tacho 2008 only older ones, but no newer ones.
As to operation, digiprog3 covers with English and German, select language option and set languages, English or German.
Now update on tacho 2008.7, or device will be broken; connect to computer if you want to digiprog3, for example update to newest 4.85V software.
When come to digiprog 3 , this one is with more functions than that of former two. Here I am listed its main functions which was told by my friend he used it, including odometer correction, audio decoding, airbag reset, pin code reading, BMW key programming.
Both tacho and digiprog3 do not work well for high-end BWM mileage and key programming, better with ak300 or digimaster3.
Of course, their prices are definitely different, from low to high respectively tacho pro 2008, digiprog3 and digiMaster3. It depends on your clients group, functions you want to cover, and budget on investments.

 


 

没有评论:

发表评论